ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Zamana123
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Spouse Visa

Post by Zamana123 » Sat Dec 25, 2021 8:37 am

Hi im new to this thread i applied for spouse visa for my husband on 19 October 2021 he had his biometrics on 26 october 2021 no email received from anyone i called my solicitor on 8 December 2021she said that case is being determined nothing else. She said she emailed me but i received no email. Is there any way I can get to know whats happening with my application? Its been 9 weeks. I applied standard service outside uk application as applicant is in Pakistan and im his sponser. Could you please let me know what i can do

ZeeJay105
Newly Registered
England

Spouse Visa

Post by ZeeJay105 » Sat Dec 25, 2021 9:21 am

Zamana123 wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 8:37 am
Hi im new to this thread i applied for spouse visa for my husband on 19 October 2021 he had his biometrics on 26 october 2021 no email received from anyone i called my solicitor on 8 December 2021she said that case is being determined nothing else. She said she emailed me but i received no email. Is there any way I can get to know whats happening with my application? Its been 9 weeks. I applied standard service outside uk application as applicant is in Pakistan and im his sponser. Could you please let me know what i can do
We need to understand your case at each point to know where exactly you are, can you please send me a message here or write all details with dates and why you applied through a solicitor?

Zamana123
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Spouse Visa

Post by Zamana123 » Sat Dec 25, 2021 9:47 am

Hi i i basically took 8 months and prepared all my documents my payslips my bank statements my work letter my house letters all documents basically i got ready in my folder. I applied through a solicitor because it was first time all fees paid. Time frame us 12 weeks standard service as priority wasn't available. Applied through solicitor on 19 October 2021 the application was done in front if me everything was correct and scanned. My husband had biometrics done on 26 October 2021 and case has been sent. I haven't received no email not even my husband. Thats all my solicitor said they have up to 12 weeks. Which i know. I emailed my solicitor they said that my case is being looked at. May be the solicitor got an email but they said to wait inshalla before 12 weeks i should get good news inshalla

ZeeJay105
Newly Registered
England

Spouse Visa

Post by ZeeJay105 » Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:00 am

Zamana123 wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 9:47 am
Hi i i basically took 8 months and prepared all my documents my payslips my bank statements my work letter my house letters all documents basically i got ready in my folder. I applied through a solicitor because it was first time all fees paid. Time frame us 12 weeks standard service as priority wasn't available. Applied through solicitor on 19 October 2021 the application was done in front if me everything was correct and scanned. My husband had biometrics done on 26 October 2021 and case has been sent. I haven't received no email not even my husband. Thats all my solicitor said they have up to 12 weeks. Which i know. I emailed my solicitor they said that my case is being looked at. May be the solicitor got an email but they said to wait inshalla before 12 weeks i should get good news inshalla
Shouldn't use solicitor if its a straight forward case. Solicitors usually mess up the application. I got applying it myself. Hope for best for you, if you find any problem, please post here.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse Visa

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:29 am

Zamana123 wrote:
You will not receive any email or update directly, as you have used a solicitor any correspondence or updates goes to your solicitor as you appointed them to act on your behalf.

MAdnan1
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by MAdnan1 » Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:43 am

Zamana123 wrote:
If I was you I wouldn’t worry, the home office will take the full 12 weeks. You said it’s been 9 weeks so sit back another 3 weeks. insha’Allah you will hear the good news. We found out the good news on the very last week Alhamdulillah. Took the full 3 months. I remember how much a long wait it is not knowing the progress on your application. Did you receive the email from home office stating that we’ve got your application and it’s being reviewed?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:11 pm

MAdnan1 wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:43 am
Zamana123 wrote:
If I was you I wouldn’t worry, the home office will take the full 12 weeks. You said it’s been 9 weeks so sit back another 3 weeks. insha’Allah you will hear the good news. We found out the good news on the very last week Alhamdulillah. Took the full 3 months. I remember how much a long wait it is not knowing the progress on your application. Did you receive the email from home office stating that we’ve got your application and it’s being reviewed? First Post states no mail received from anyone.

MAdnan1
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by MAdnan1 » Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:22 pm

AmazonianX wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 2:11 pm
MAdnan1 wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:43 am
Zamana123 wrote:
If I was you I wouldn’t worry, the home office will take the full 12 weeks. You said it’s been 9 weeks so sit back another 3 weeks. insha’Allah you will hear the good news. We found out the good news on the very last week Alhamdulillah. Took the full 3 months. I remember how much a long wait it is not knowing the progress on your application. Did you receive the email from home office stating that we’ve got your application and it’s being reviewed? First Post states no mail received from anyone.
Hmmm I think you should pay the £3 on gov uk website to contact the UKVI as I did this and I received a response to let me know that a decision has been made. Was £3 well spent. As i found out a week prior to receiving passport

Zamana123
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Zamana123 » Sat Dec 25, 2021 5:53 pm

Hi could you tell me how to do that please im upset i git married in December 2020 and after 3 weeks came bk to uk i had a motorbike accident i was in QE for my injuries only spent 1 week fine then two weeks in and out of hospital in Pakistan husband was ok alhamdulilah but my injuries were bad had a heomarage but alhamdulilah started work on 2 February 2021 til know im fine. Submitted my case after being in my job for 8 months alhamdulilah my yearly income is 22750.over the financial requirement i have my own house alhamdulilah no i received no email nothing i just prayed my allsh swt help it was my 1 year anniversary on 17 December 2021 i promised not to cry but it was hard because we separated so quickly.. Alhamdulilah im alive ive worked hard plz guide me

Zamana123
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Zamana123 » Sat Dec 25, 2021 5:53 pm

Hi could you tell me how to do that please im upset i git married in December 2020 and after 3 weeks came bk to uk i had a motorbike accident i was in QE for my injuries only spent 1 week fine then two weeks in and out of hospital in Pakistan husband was ok alhamdulilah but my injuries were bad had a heomarage but alhamdulilah started work on 2 February 2021 til know im fine. Submitted my case after being in my job for 8 months alhamdulilah my yearly income is 22750.over the financial requirement i have my own house alhamdulilah no i received no email nothing i just prayed my allsh swt help it was my 1 year anniversary on 17 December 2021 i promised not to cry but it was hard because we separated so quickly.. Alhamdulilah im alive ive worked hard plz guide me

Zamana123
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Zamana123 » Sat Dec 25, 2021 5:54 pm

No email received

Zamana123
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Zamana123 » Sat Dec 25, 2021 5:54 pm

No email received

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:54 pm

Zamana123 wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 5:54 pm
No email received
Ask the solicitor of they received mail confirming that application received/biometrics done because this usually goes to them as your appointed counsel.

Zamana123
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Zamana123 » Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:08 pm

Solicitors said case is been determined when i emailed on the 8 December 2020 but didn't say when but it was befire 8 December i think

MAdnan1
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by MAdnan1 » Sat Dec 25, 2021 9:07 pm

Zamana123 wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:08 pm
Solicitors said case is been determined when i emailed on the 8 December 2020 but didn't say when but it was befire 8 December i think
I got an email from VFS after biometrics was done to say application has been dispatched to UK, then another email 2 weeks later from UKVI to say your case has been received and being considered.

After doing some digging online it seems they now have a contact number (0300 790 6268 - option 1 then option 2) I couldn’t find the option to pay £3 to submit a query anymore. When I did that £3 email I got a reply the next day! Was great. If you can find that use it. It was via the GOV.UK site

MAdnan1
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by MAdnan1 » Sat Dec 25, 2021 9:10 pm

https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk

Use that link.. click options - inside the UK (assuming you are here) > Something else > will bring up how to contact them and the hours. They no longer do the £3 contact option.

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Korekt » Sat Dec 25, 2021 10:46 pm

MAdnan1 wrote:
Sat Dec 25, 2021 9:10 pm
https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk

Use that link.. click options - inside the UK (assuming you are here)
The above option is for applications made in the UK.
They no longer do the £3 contact option.
The payment option for email is still available if the correct option from the list is selected.
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."

Zamana123
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Zamana123 » Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:19 am

Thanks

Zamana123
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Zamana123 » Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:14 am

Hi i emailed ukvi thry got back in 1 working day that my case is waiting decision what does it mean

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:18 am

Zamana123 wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:14 am
Hi i emailed ukvi thry got back in 1 working day that my case is waiting decision what does it mean
It means what it says, it is awaiting decision whether to approve or refuse!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Axo1
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Axo1 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:46 am

CR001 wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:18 am
Zamana123 wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 10:14 am
It means what it says, it is awaiting decision whether to approve or refuse!!
Have you have any updates?

Rubabakhtar5
Pakistan

Post by Rubabakhtar5 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:09 pm

Hi
I submitted application and biometrics done on 29.12.2021 at Islamabad Pakistan but forgot to upload one key document. I realised it after 3 weeks. Now I want to send that document to UKVI. Please tell me postal or email address to send the document.

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by TODMATT » Tue Jan 18, 2022 5:23 pm

Rubabakhtar5 wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:09 pm
Hi
I submitted application and biometrics done on 29.12.2021 at Islamabad Pakistan but forgot to upload one key document. I realised it after 3 weeks. Now I want to send that document to UKVI. Please tell me postal or email address to send the document.
UKVI no longer accept documents via post anymore since 2 years ago.

You can try this https://visa.vfsglobal.com/dom/en/gbr/s ... -documents option by probably paying for it to be scanned or wait for the decision making centre to get in touch with you.

What document is it?
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

Rubabakhtar5
Pakistan

Post by Rubabakhtar5 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:54 pm

Its Death certificate