ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 ICT visa remote working

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Vv9012
Newly Registered
India

Tier 2 ICT visa remote working

Post by Vv9012 » Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:31 am

Hi

I'm on Tier 2 ICT visa, and currently working remotely from my home country. I continue to pay taxes in UK, have been working remotely for 16 months now due to my personal circumstances and health issues, I have made an entry in UK and stayed for two weeks and returned back to my home country and continuing to work from home country and I have plans to continue working remotely for another 4 months before I return to UK. Will I be facing any problems in future? As I have plans to move from ICT to PBS after 6 months, I will be applying from UK.

kirukiru
India

Re: Tier 2 ICT visa remote working

Post by kirukiru » Sun Dec 26, 2021 12:38 pm

Vv9012 wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:31 am
Hi

I'm on Tier 2 ICT visa, and currently working remotely from my home country. I continue to pay taxes in UK, have been working remotely for 16 months now due to my personal circumstances and health issues, I have made an entry in UK and stayed for two weeks and returned back to my home country and continuing to work from home country and I have plans to continue working remotely for another 4 months before I return to UK. Will I be facing any problems in future? As I have plans to move from ICT to PBS after 6 months, I will be applying from UK.
no issues at all.. just the time wont be counted to your ILR in future.. if you go via 10 year residency rule

iRay
Newly Registered
Canada

Re: Tier 2 ICT visa remote working

Post by iRay » Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:05 am

Vv9012 wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:31 am
I have made an entry in UK and stayed for two weeks and returned back to my home country
Can I ask how long you worked remote before entering UK? What questions were asked at the border control?

I'm in the same situation and terrified about what I might face while entering.