ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1(Genaral): Doubt regarding payslip

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jojo123
Newly Registered

Tier 1(Genaral): Doubt regarding payslip

Post by jojo123 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:09 pm

Hi,

I am planning to apply for Tier 1(Genaral) by the end of this month.

As the proof of my income I have got my original bank statements and salary slips. My salary slip has only the components Basic salary & HRA.
It does not include any tax deduction details. When I checked my assessment through the calculator with the Basic salary & HRA I have earned the required points.

Is there any rule that states that the payslip should contain the tax details as well? Will the application get rejected because of this

Thanks
JoJo

indianuk

Re: Tier 1(Genaral): Doubt regarding payslip

Post by indianuk » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:05 am

JoJo...
Tax details dont matter...If you salary slip does not contain any tax detaisl you should not worry...just get the salary slip attested from your company HR/Finance....this would suffice...
jojo123 wrote:Hi,

I am planning to apply for Tier 1(Genaral) by the end of this month.

As the proof of my income I have got my original bank statements and salary slips. My salary slip has only the components Basic salary & HRA.
It does not include any tax deduction details. When I checked my assessment through the calculator with the Basic salary & HRA I have earned the required points.

Is there any rule that states that the payslip should contain the tax details as well? Will the application get rejected because of this

Thanks
JoJo

vijaymaghnani

Post by vijaymaghnani » Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:05 am

Is is necessary to get Salary Slip signed by HR , I am working for a Bank and will get my salary slip signed by my Branch Manager ... Will it work?...

Vijay Kumar

mhu
Newly Registered

Post by mhu » Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:11 pm

Hi Vijoy,

Yes it will works-Since you in a bank and Branch Manager should be the right persons to sign such payslip beside HR.
Main issue,Salary Slip should be Signed an Sealed-as per policy.

Regards

vijaymaghnani wrote:Is is necessary to get Salary Slip signed by HR , I am working for a Bank and will get my salary slip signed by my Branch Manager ... Will it work?...

Vijay Kumar