ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Post-study work visa

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Anjali MS
Newly Registered
India

Post-study work visa

Post by Anjali MS » Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:09 am

My two-year masters course got extended for three months due to personal circumstances. This has led to some delay in receiving my final results. My Tier-4 visa expires on January 15, 2022 but, my results will only be published in February 2022. I would like to apply for post-work visa, but my university said I can't. I am currently in India as the classes were switched to online during the last year due to Covid-19. It would be really helpful if anyone could give advice on the options available for me to get a work visa in the UK.

vinny

Re: Post-study work visa

Post by vinny » Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:04 am

Unfortunately, the Graduate route is only open to students in the U.K.

Look at Skilled worker or Youth mobility scheme when available?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Anitta27
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by Anitta27 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:17 am

Anjali MS wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:09 am
My two-year masters course got extended for three months due to personal circumstances. This has led to some delay in receiving my final results. My Tier-4 visa expires on January 15, 2022 but, my results will only be published in February 2022. I would like to apply for post-work visa, but my university said I can't. I am currently in India as the classes were switched to online during the last year due to Covid-19. It would be really helpful if anyone could give advice on the options available for me to get a work visa in the UK.
You should be in the UK to apply for Post Study visa

Priyankatalekar
Newly Registered
India

Post by Priyankatalekar » Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:31 pm

Hi,
I came last year in UK on student visa. After 2 months I applied for dependent visa for my 5 years old son and my husband. Though my husband had dependent visa he was living in India and my son was with me ( still in UK with me). Now I am applying for graduate visa. Can I apply dependent visa for my child only?( Without application for my husband).
Thank you.

sah10406
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by sah10406 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:59 am

Priyankatalekar wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:31 pm
Can I apply dependent visa for my child only?( Without application for my husband).
Yes. Your husband can only be included if he comes to the UK to apply.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

abzkhan
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by abzkhan » Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:15 pm

Hi gurus,
My brother completed degree and want to apply for graduate visa(PSW). He got partner and a child. my question is do he need to show maintenance for partner and child? because when he is completing online application homeoffice asking to upload maintenance statement. As i have checked full guideline of graduate visa. It doesn't show for maintenance and didn't manage the maintenance as well. What he need to do now?

thanks in advance