ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents submission

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Apam793
Newly Registered
Ghana

Parent details on appendix FM

Post by Apam793 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 6:38 pm

Can you help me with appendix FM child visa application form: the Parents details section, it is asking of "Details about your first parent ". I want know if it is the biological parents only or can include name of step father who is sponsoring him.

Also the other biological parent is deceased do still add his name as another first parent as requested in the application form.

Thank you for your continuous support.

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Parent details on appendix FM

Post by TODMATT » Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:52 pm

Whose name is on the child birth certificate?
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

Apam793
Newly Registered
Ghana

Post by Apam793 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:22 pm

The biologicaldeceased father

Apam793
Newly Registered
Ghana

Post by Apam793 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 10:24 pm

The biological deceased father.

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by TODMATT » Tue Nov 16, 2021 10:21 pm

It is highly likely the child birth certificate will be asked so I will put the biological father since it is asking about the "first parent" of the child. You can later clarify in a cover letter that the biological father of the child is deceased.

Apam793
Newly Registered
Ghana

TLS Contact

Post by Apam793 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:02 pm

Hello, I need some help with TLS contact.
I wanted to use the self service
on TLS contact to upload all my documents but it says there is 100mb size limit, so have run out of space.
I have seen information saying that if sponsor needs to submit evidence to support the application they can use paid service.
Should I use one of the paid services to upload sponsor documents not on the checklist.?
I have 2 options.
appointment assisted service regular or assisted scanning settlement priority.
Not really sure how these work.
Thanks.

Apam793
Newly Registered
Ghana

Documents submission

Post by Apam793 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:49 pm

I am stack in submitting my son application documents. I have book appointment with TLS contact service with self upload documents.

The system is restricting me to submit only documents on UKVI Checklist which is only my financial evidence, accomodation evidence employment evidence and parent consent letter. Only 100mb file.

But I have more sponsor evidence documents to submit. Like prove of relationship supporting documents and sole responsibility documents.

But I did submit these documents earlier when I applied for my leave to remain which is successful. Could it be the reason why they don't want me to submit again on my son application.

I will appreciate with your information

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Documents submission

Post by TODMATT » Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:11 pm

Apam793 wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:49 pm
I am stack in submitting my son application documents. I have book appointment with TLS contact service with self upload documents.

The system is restricting me to submit only documents on UKVI Checklist which is only my financial evidence, accomodation evidence employment evidence and parent consent letter. Only 100mb file.

But I have more sponsor evidence documents to submit. Like prove of relationship supporting documents and sole responsibility documents.

But I did submit these documents earlier when I applied for my leave to remain which is successful. Could it be the reason why they don't want me to submit again on my son application.

I will appreciate with your information
Each file should be reduced and you should be able to upload as much documents as you because it has no limit on how many documents except the mb should be below 10mb.