ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Verification check form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

JW2707
Newly Registered
Poland

Verification check form

Post by JW2707 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:33 am

Hi everyone, I applied for British Citizenship in August, submitted my Biometrics in late September and I thought I was done, however, I just accessed my account at UKVI out of curiosity and noticed that a new thing popped up, the third party verification check consent form. It tells me to submit that with my documents, but I did that months ago and I just noticed that it appeared. What am I supposed to do now? Now I'm getting really anxious and would appreciate some clarification.

prs
BANNED
United Kingdom

Re: Verification check form

Post by prs » Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:15 am

JW2707 wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:33 am
Hi everyone, I applied for British Citizenship in August, submitted my Biometrics in late September and I thought I was done, however, I just accessed my account at UKVI out of curiosity and noticed that a new thing popped up, the third party verification check consent form. It tells me to submit that with my documents, but I did that months ago and I just noticed that it appeared. What am I supposed to do now? Now I'm getting really anxious and would appreciate some clarification.
You are not alone. The same question has been asked several times on here.

As far as I know, we can't submit that now... Also, there was 1 other applicant on here that said they saw this 'new' consent form after they submitted their application and still received their decision without submitting it.

This new consent form is most probably for the new applications.

rbv79
Newly Registered
European Union

Post by rbv79 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:21 am

I've seen it now as well.
Wasn't there definitely. I also submitted my application in September, together with biometrics.

These guys are just rubbish really...a mockery on our money...

I'll not fill it...if they want it, they should let us know!

gabidzas
England

Post by gabidzas » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:29 pm

I have a similar situation. I submitted my naturalisation application in early November, and only in late December I noticed a new third party form.
I thought i missed that, but I cannot believe so many of us have actually missed the mandatory document. This form must have been added after we submitted our applications, and it definitely was not on the Document Checklist.

rbv79
Newly Registered
European Union

Post by rbv79 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:58 pm

exactly, so thus will be ignored. at least this is what I am going to do.

prs
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by prs » Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:29 pm

rbv79 wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:58 pm
I will ignore it as well. That is the only option we have any way.

It clearly says, download it, sign it and then send it 'along with' other documents. The other documents have already been submitted so this new form cannot be submitted anymore for the older applications like ours.

rbv79
Newly Registered
European Union

Post by rbv79 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:03 pm

prs wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:29 pm
rbv79 wrote:

It clearly says, download it, sign it and then send it 'along with' other documents. The other documents have already been submitted so this new form cannot be submitted anymore for the older applications like ours.
as you said earlier, you also can't submit it as we already done that. I guess it was a system update and they couldn't filter pout applications already in progress, so thus it shows in all the accounts.

prs
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by prs » Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:05 pm

rbv79 wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:03 pm
prs wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:29 pm
rbv79 wrote:

as you said earlier, you also can't submit it as we already done that. I guess it was a system update and they couldn't filter pout applications already in progress, so thus it shows in all the accounts.

Yes, exactly. Honestly, with the amount of money they charge, it will be a breeze for them to make this whole system a lot more user friendly and more advanced... but they rather fill their pockets and make us suffer.

JW2707
Newly Registered
Poland

Post by JW2707 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:39 pm

Yeah, I uploaded everything from UKVCAS, it still let's me upload though :| but yeah, I'll see if I can call tge home office and ask what the deal is. I did actually sign it (digitally) and have it just in case.

JW2707
Newly Registered
Poland

Post by JW2707 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:47 pm

prs wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:15 am
JW2707 wrote:

As far as I know, we can't submit that now... Also, there was 1 other applicant on here that said they saw this 'new' consent form after they submitted their application and still received their decision without submitting it.

Thanks, what I also find interesting is that I didn't get a confirmation letter either, only confirmation form UKVCAS that my information was sent to UKVI.

Brazos
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Brazos » Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:19 pm

I don't think there is any confirmation by UKVI. I myself just got confirmation of documents submission by UKVCAS.

prs
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by prs » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:08 am

JW2707 wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:47 pm
prs wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:15 am
JW2707 wrote:

Thanks, what I also find interesting is that I didn't get a confirmation letter either, only confirmation form UKVCAS that my information was sent to UKVI.
I've had the same concern too and I contacted them and this is what they said:

Thank you for your e-mail

You would not receive an acknowledgement as the Unique Application Number given to you at your appointment/ submission is your acknowledgement.

prs
BANNED
United Kingdom

Post by prs » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:11 am

JW2707 wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:39 pm
Yeah, I uploaded everything from UKVCAS, it still let's me upload though :| but yeah, I'll see if I can call tge home office and ask what the deal is. I did actually sign it (digitally) and have it just in case.

You can upload more documents but the only people that will be able to 'submit' the documents is the UKVCAS when you go for your biometrics appointment which we've already been and done.