ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I have missed some info, can I email to UKVI?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

saliame
Pakistan

I have missed some info, can I email to UKVI?

Post by saliame » Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:51 pm

Hi All,

I have recently applied naturalization and attended an appointment, I am employed and got ilr through tier 2, now the issue is that I have just relised that i did start a side huslte few months ago and also registered as a self employed, which i totally forgot to mention, it hasnt been a year in terms of paying texes etc, it is just that i am also a self employed, but have only mentioned about my "employed" profile. Is there a possible way i can email, or shall i withdraw and re-apply?

Please share you thoughts.

Many thanks,

A

prs
BANNED
United Kingdom

Re: I have missed some info, can I email to UKVI?

Post by prs » Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:13 pm

This doesn't seem to be a huge factor in making decisions on naturalisation application.

You can either ignore it and let the process run or send them an email using this email:

furthernationalityenquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk

saliame
Pakistan

Re: I have missed some info, can I email to UKVI?

Post by saliame » Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:30 pm

Ok thanks, I'd rather email just in case, but thanks for the response.

Kind Regards,

A