ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying Spouse Visa inside UK

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mohan_Reddy36
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Applying Spouse Visa inside UK

Post by Mohan_Reddy36 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:13 am

Hi all,
I am a British Citizen got citizenship last year in Jan 2021 and also got divorced in March 2021, lately i got married again in India and girl was already here on student visa. We got into a relationship back in April 2021 and moved in together in Sept and travelled India to get married in Nov.Also our families know each other so we took the decision to get married inIndia.We are back in UK now and looking to apply for spouse visa for my wife.
Q1- We got marriage registered in India and have a marriage certificate is it ok to use that when applying for spouse visa inside UK please ?
Q2-I have provided all the required documents including wedding photos as evidence.Do i have to provide more evidence from before we got married?
Thanks in advance
Mohan

Mohan_Reddy36
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Applying Spouse Visa inside UK

Post by Mohan_Reddy36 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 12:54 pm

Hi experts

Please advise, thanks in advance

Thanks
Mohan

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Applying Spouse Visa inside UK

Post by TODMATT » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:35 pm

Mohan_Reddy36 wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:13 am
Hi all,
I am a British Citizen got citizenship last year in Jan 2021 and also got divorced in March 2021, lately i got married again in India and girl was already here on student visa. We got into a relationship back in April 2021 and moved in together in Sept and travelled India to get married in Nov.Also our families know each other so we took the decision to get married inIndia.We are back in UK now and looking to apply for spouse visa for my wife.
Q1- We got marriage registered in India and have a marriage certificate is it ok to use that when applying for spouse visa inside UK please ? If your marriage is valid under the law in India.
Q2-I have provided all the required documents including wedding photos as evidence.Do i have to provide more evidence from before we got married? Evidence of genuine and subsisting relationship before you got married and post your marriage.
Thanks in advance
Mohan
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.