ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HR REFUSED TO SIGN PAYSLIP OR CERTIFICATE

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vijaymaghnani

HR REFUSED TO SIGN PAYSLIP OR CERTIFICATE

Post by vijaymaghnani » Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:00 am

I went to HR department to get my Salary slip sign and issue a Salary Certificate but they refuse to sign it as said

"Salary is disbursed through Branch and Branch Manager can sign the salary slip and may issue a certificate"

I am working for a Bank, Can my branch manager sign it and issue me a certificate..I am in doubt because then following documents will look ORIGINATED FROM SAME SOURCE.

1- MF certificate because i am maintainig salary account in the same branch where i am posted

2- Salary Certificate & Salary Slip

3- My Account statement.

If all of above documents are signed by same person will it create problem?...

Plz Suggest.

Vijay Kumar

ramgsk

Post by ramgsk » Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:04 am

There is no other way, you have to get something signed up from your HR

Either monthly payslips
or
A declaration on company stationary with seal and stamp saying that for the months you have got respective amount of gross salary.
- Ramgsk

vijaymaghnani

Post by vijaymaghnani » Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:53 pm

WILL A CERTIFICATE BY MANAGER ON BANK LETTER HEAD AND SALARY SLIP SIGNED BY HIM UNDER HIS PERSONAL STAMP IS SUFFICIENT?

vIJAY kUMAR

jhp

Post by jhp » Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:17 pm

vijaymaghnani wrote:WILL A CERTIFICATE BY MANAGER ON BANK LETTER HEAD AND SALARY SLIP SIGNED BY HIM UNDER HIS PERSONAL STAMP IS SUFFICIENT?

vIJAY kUMAR

No it wont do. You can tell your hr that you need this done to get a home loan approved and you cannot afford to miss buying the property because of them