ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Multiple Email received for UKVI about the decision of the Visit Visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

irfan khan

Multiple Email received for UKVI about the decision of the Visit Visa

Post by irfan khan » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:56 pm

Hi folks,

We have received two emails, one with the wording 'Your uk visa application has been concluded.." and other with the wording "Your uk visa application has been issued.." for my Dad's visa application.
After searching the forum it seems that the issued one implies that the visa application has been successful while the opposite is true for the email with the concluded wording. I am not sure what to make out of it therefore was curious to know if some one has gone through the same experience.

Thanks

AGM23
United Kingdom

Re: Multiple Email received for UKVI about the decision of the Visit Visa

Post by AGM23 » Fri Jan 14, 2022 10:17 pm

Have you received both emails for the same application? if so no one can tell you the outcome here unfortunately you will just need to wait and know the outcome when collect your passport.

Briton
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Multiple Email received for UKVI about the decision of the Visit Visa

Post by Briton » Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:54 pm

Have you received your passports back? What was the decision?
irfan khan wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:56 pm
Hi folks,

We have received two emails, one with the wording 'Your uk visa application has been concluded.." and other with the wording "Your uk visa application has been issued.." for my Dad's visa application.
After searching the forum it seems that the issued one implies that the visa application has been successful while the opposite is true for the email with the concluded wording. I am not sure what to make out of it therefore was curious to know if some one has gone through the same experience.

Thanks