ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proof of funds UK standard visitor visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Macxtor04
BANNED
Mood:
India

Proof of funds UK standard visitor visa

Post by Macxtor04 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:59 pm

I'm going to apply for a standard visitor visa for my parents. It will be completely sponsored by me, my dad is self-employed and has a sole proprietorship firm. To show their financial situation We are planning to show a plot on my dad's name, add 6 months of the business statement(current account) for my dad's firm, and 6 months personal savings statement. My dad regularly transfers money from the business to a personal savings account and uses that account for day-to-day expenses. His tax returns match the amount shown in the statements.
  • My question is do we need to show proof of origin of funds in the business(current) account also?
  • Will invoices from my dad's firm reflecting the same amount on the current account work as proof of funds?
  • Do I need to add something else to make their case stronger?
P.S: invoices by customers are either paid via cheque (5%), UPI(75%), or cash(20%).

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Proof of funds UK standard visitor visa

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:10 am

Macxtor04 wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:59 pm
I'm going to apply for a standard visitor visa for my parents. It will be completely sponsored by me, my dad is self-employed and has a sole proprietorship firm. To show their financial situation We are planning to show a plot on my dad's name, add 6 months of the business statement(current account) for my dad's firm, and 6 months personal savings statement. My dad regularly transfers money from the business to a personal savings account and uses that account for day-to-day expenses. His tax returns match the amount shown in the statements.
  • My question is do we need to show proof of origin of funds in the business(current) account also?
There is no state requirement for this
  • Will invoices from my dad's firm reflecting the same amount on the current account work as proof of funds?
  • Do I need to add something else to make their case stronger?
Evidence to show you are capable of sponsoring their visit, strong ties of your parent to home country to convince CW they will return home after visiting you in UK, accommodation arrangements,

P.S: invoices by customers are either paid via cheque (5%), UPI(75%), or cash(20%).

aamirchoksi
BANNED
India

Post by aamirchoksi » Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:22 pm

Thanks amazonianX, I'm planning to show property in my dad's name and brothers school certificate, shop rent agreement and passport copies of family back home to show ties back home and my sponser letter along with 3 payslips,3 bank statment, letter from employer and house deed pole for accommodation is this enough ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:25 pm

aamirchoksi wrote:
Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:22 pm
Thanks amazonianX, I'm planning to show property in my dad's name and brothers school certificate, shop rent agreement and passport copies of family back home to show ties back home and my sponser letter along with 3 payslips,3 bank statment, letter from employer and house deed pole for accommodation is this enough ?
Why are you posting under two different usernames?? You have been asked about this before and ignored the question. Multiple usernames are NOT permitted on the forum!!!

general-uk-immigration-forum/uk-standar ... l#p2051078
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.