ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Apply for my 1 year old

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Shrestha
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Apply for my 1 year old

Post by Shrestha » Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:08 pm

Hi,
Me and my husband just got our ilr recently. Our 1 year old was born before we got our ilr. So now I need to apply for his naturalisation.

I need two references for his naturalisation application. One referee being a professional who has engaged with him in a professional capacity such as a teacher, health visitor, social worker or minister of religion.

Now the problem is, he just joined his nursery 2 week ago, so his teacher refused to give any reference saying she hasn’t known him and us long enough. The GP said they doesn’t give such references.
I can’t think of other person who can give him the reference.

I have got second reference who could be any British citizen.

So any idea what I can do in this case.

Kind regards

mesn
Member of Standing
Mood:
England

Re: Apply for my 1 year old

Post by mesn » Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:47 pm

Shrestha wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:08 pm
Hi,
Me and my husband just got our ilr recently. Our 1 year old was born before we got our ilr. So now I need to apply for his naturalisation.

I need two references for his naturalisation application. One referee being a professional who has engaged with him in a professional capacity such as a teacher, health visitor, social worker or minister of religion.

Now the problem is, he just joined his nursery 2 week ago, so his teacher refused to give any reference saying she hasn’t known him and us long enough. The GP said they doesn’t give such references.
I can’t think of other person who can give him the reference.

I have got second reference who could be any British citizen.

So any idea what I can do in this case.

Kind regards
HO is flexible for such young kids. The second Referee could be a Professional person who satisfies adult Reference eligibility.
T2G 2015, T2 Switch 2018, ILR 2020, BC 2021, British Passport 2022, OCI 2022