ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ACS Assesment..Dilema

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kadeet
Newly Registered

ACS Assesment..Dilema

Post by kadeet » Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:44 am

Hey Folks,

I am quite new to this forum but started my process of applying PR for Australia under General Skilled migration.

I am an IT professional so I see that my skill should be assessed by ACS.

Now here is the Dilema... I degree work experience every thing is in IT, but ACS has this requirement of sending "Employer Reference". Here it says that my supervisor needs to provide my details in the company's letter head. Now this is a bit difficult task as I can have my experience certificate in my company's letter head from my current company and my past firms. Can also get supervisor references but to get that in company letter head would be difficult as these are letter heads are issued by HR department alone. They wil issue only total experience and designation only. Now my supervisor was kind enough to say that he would do the recommendation from an official email ID.

Just want to know this this would be an issue during the ACS assesment ? Has any one faced any similar issues ?

Also could any one tell me of a good consulting agency for immigration which I could rely on applying this process as currently I am in US.

Thanks in advance for all the helpful replies...

Now I have my appoin