ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do they currently live with you? Spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zsat69
Newly Registered

Do they currently live with you? Spouse visa

Post by zsat69 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:54 pm

Hi all,

A quick question

I'm a British citizen and my wife is Sri Lankan. I got married last month and currently living in Sri Lanka and I'll be back to the UK in Feb.

I'm applying visa for my wife, there is a question "Do they currently live with you"? - I can say yes right ?

Please let me know as this answer seem to dictate few other questions

Kind regards

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Do they currently live with you? Spouse visa

Post by TODMATT » Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:44 pm

zsat69 wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:54 pm
Hi all,

A quick question

I'm a British citizen and my wife is Sri Lankan. I got married last month and currently living in Sri Lanka and I'll be back to the UK in Feb.

I'm applying visa for my wife, there is a question "Do they currently live with you"? - I can say yes right ?

Please let me know as this answer seem to dictate few other questions

Kind regards
You the sponsor currently live in the UK so the answer should be NO and explain that you are applying for a spouse visa to settle together in the UK because that's your intention.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.