ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Document Translation for Uk standard visitor visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

indianVisitor
Newly Registered
India

Document Translation for Uk standard visitor visa

Post by indianVisitor » Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:06 am

Hello everyone, I'm trying to apply for a visitor visa to the UK in next few months and to show hometies I'm going to attach a property document but that document is in my native language(Gujarati). I understand we need to provide original with english translation for visa so I have tried finding a certified translator in my village but there is only 1 person who does translation service. He is not a registered translator but a freelance translator, he is willing to certify his name and contact details at the end of translation. Will this work ? If anyone from India has had this experience with translation can you please share it.