ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help Needed

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Roar1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Help Needed

Post by Roar1 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:09 pm

My friend want to apply for her son's British Passport, while applying for registration, detail of both parents were needed with their address. She only included her details and did not put the other parent detail because she does not know the address for the other parent. As she wants to apply for her son's passport, details of both parent is required excluding address. My question is: should she include the other parent name as she did not include him in registration or leave it blank?

Roar1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Applying for Child British Passport

Post by Roar1 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:57 pm

Roar1 wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:55 pm
Roar1 wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:09 pm
My friend want to apply for her son's British Passport, while applying for registration, detail of both parents were needed with their address. She only included her details and did not put the other parent detail because she does not know the address for the other parent. As she wants to apply for her son's passport, details of both parent is required excluding address. My question is: should she include the other parent name as she did not include him in registration or leave it blank?
Please can somebody help with the above question.
Please can somebody help with the above question.