ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IRP Renew Inside Dublin Waiting Time

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

abc321xyz
Newly Registered
Ireland

IRP Renew Inside Dublin Waiting Time

Post by abc321xyz » Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:38 pm

Is the online IRP renewal instant?

I would be renewing my stamp 4, for the second time, as the spouse of an Irish national.

meself2
Ireland

Re: IRP Renew Inside Dublin Waiting Time

Post by meself2 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:42 pm

What do you mean by "instant"?
Processing time was about 2 months for be (got a refusal, complex case), but according to timelines - it'll take a month/two months to process and a bit more to get IRP by post.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:43 pm

https://www.irishimmigration.ie/registe ... al-dublin/
Please note that the current processing time is approximately 9 to 10 working weeks.

azee81
Ireland

Post by azee81 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:25 am

hi , i just want to ask that my passport expiry is feb 2024 and the permission granted to me valid till november 2024 would they consider validity of passport or validity of permission when applying for renewal online or should i have to renew my passport and attain longer validity before apply for renewal thanks

juanpurple
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by juanpurple » Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:15 pm

littlerr wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:43 pm
Please note that the current processing time is approximately 9 to 10 working weeks.
The whole system is crazy. You can't register for a renewal more than a month in advance but the processing time is 2 months, meaning you are in the limbo for at least a month.

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:33 pm

juanpurple wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:15 pm
littlerr wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:43 pm
The whole system is crazy. You can't register for a renewal more than a month in advance but the processing time is 2 months, meaning you are in the limbo for at least a month.
Legally that’s not the case, as your permission has been auto extended to May 31, so nobody should give you any hard time.

I do understand that reality is a bit more complicated than this.