ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Children in visa application

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

maksim69
Newly Registered

Children in visa application

Post by maksim69 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:07 pm

Hello to everyone.
At the moment me, my husband and our daughter is on 10 year family route visa which needs to be renewed in March.
Our daughter turned 10 in August 2021 and we are applying for her citizenship now.
My concern was what to write in our application if we won't receive an answer for her application before we need to apply for extention of our visas.
Because in March her visa runs out and she won't have any status in this country.
She was born here and lived for 10 years.
Thank you.

vinny

Re: Children in visa application

Post by vinny » Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:36 pm

Just say the truth as you have described above; that daughter is applying, or has applied, as the case may be, to register for British citizenship under Section 1(4) of the British Nationality Act.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

maksim69
Newly Registered

Re: Children in visa application

Post by maksim69 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:14 pm

Thank you.