ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Visit Visa Couple (Standard) - One application Processed and Other Still Awaiting

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Bhathal1988
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

UK Visit Visa Couple (Standard) - One application Processed and Other Still Awaiting

Post by Bhathal1988 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:43 am

Hi all

Me and my wife applied for the UK standard Visit visa together at VFS Chandigarh on 25th November 2021. Recently My wife got the email from VFS on 20th Jan 2022 that your passport has been dispatched. Her visa is approved for 6 months. However I haven't received anything. My file is still under process. I am the main applicant. Is this happen to anyone? Is there any way to track/contact the embassy or VFS??

Thank you in Advance.