ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship - Oath Ceremony - Council

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rizrashid116
Pakistan

Citizenship - Oath Ceremony - Council

Post by rizrashid116 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:25 am

Hi,

I did receive an email for invitation of citizenship ceremony in 06 dec 2020. I didn't receive any letter yet at my home address. Also i am away from uk due to sudden death of my uncle.
1): Do i need to wait for letter to receive at home address.
2): how long i can wait after approval of my British citizenship email. can i wait for 6 months in the current COVID policies.

Regards,

mesn
Member of Standing
Mood:
England

Re: Citizenship - Oath Ceremony - Council

Post by mesn » Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:35 pm

rizrashid116 wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:25 am
Hi,

I did receive an email for invitation of citizenship ceremony in 06 dec 2020. I didn't receive any letter yet at my home address. Also i am away from uk due to sudden death of my uncle.
1): Do i need to wait for letter to receive at home address.
2): how long i can wait after approval of my British citizenship email. can i wait for 6 months in the current COVID policies.

Regards,
You will have to get in touch with HO. Also check with the Council if they have received your letter from HO.
T2G 2015, T2 Switch 2018, ILR 2020, BC 2021, British Passport 2022, OCI 2022