ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English language - letter or just code?

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ilarob84
Newly Registered
Mood:
Italy

English language - letter or just code?

Post by ilarob84 » Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:06 pm

Hi all,

I have my appointment for the Biometrics on Friday with Sopra Steria and I am uploading all the documents online.
I have got confirmation from the Life in the UK that there's no need to upload any letter or emails that confirm you have passed the test, as when you submit the form online you put the reference code (and that's enough).
Is ti the same for the English Language test? I have passed the Trinity and got an email that confirms it, with related code which I have used on the form. However, I cannot find their letter ANYWHERE!!! So I wonder if also in this case having submitting the code on the form is enough. Otherwise I'll have to pay £35 for one day delivery of printed letter :(

Thanks everyone for your help!

Brazos
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: English language - letter or just code?

Post by Brazos » Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:07 pm

You can use the code, it will suffice. Email by Trinity states that you can do that,

"Your Unique Electronic Reference Number is TCL/123456/123456/123456789. You can quote this number when making your application to the Home Office"