ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EUSS Family permit refusal without a decision

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lautabs
Newly Registered
Netherlands

EUSS family travel permit applied for mother out of UK

Post by lautabs » Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:30 pm

Hey all,
I applied for an EUSS family travel permit applied for my mother out of UK and the application submission together with biometrics was 13th of September 2021. I have been residing in the UK and working since September 2017 and I have pre-settled status. I received a certificate of acknowledgement of the application on the 11th of November 2021 and till date, I have not gotten an update on the decision by the home office. I have tried escalating twice and I already wrote to my local MP regarding this case but I still have not gotten any replies. Any suggestions?

lautabs
Newly Registered
Netherlands

EUSS Family permit refusal without a decision

Post by lautabs » Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:41 am

Please I have just received a refusal for my mother's EUSS travel visa permit. However, there was no reason given in the section for the reasons for refusal. that place is completely blank. I cannot file an appeal without the reasons clearly stated. I have tried contacting UKVI to issue the proper refusal letter but they said they will get back to me in 15 working days. I need that letter urgently. Any idea how I can get the proper refusal letter?

Obie
Ireland

Re: EUSS family travel permit applied for mother out of UK

Post by Obie » Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:36 am

I have had to consolidate your posts. Please make sure you post on this thread in future.

That way you could get a better response.

It is possible that you did not sufficiently prove dependency.

Whatever the circumstances, you are entitled to a decision.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

lautabs
Newly Registered
Netherlands

Re: EUSS Family permit refusal without a decision

Post by lautabs » Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:10 pm

Hi,I answered the section for proof dependency by showing printouts of western union transactions for my mother. I showed for 6 months for 2021 at the time of the application, I showed for four months for 2020.
Was this not sufficient?
Regards