ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application forms for Tier 1

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jhonny
Newly Registered

Application forms for Tier 1

Post by jhonny » Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:07 pm

I downloaded various documents from BHC site and got a bit confused about which ones are required to make tier1 application. There is one pdf of 66 pages with exact name as tier1generalapplicationform.pdf and others are VAF9, VAF9guide and 8 pages pbsappendix1.pdf.

I also got one from another site which reads (Integra Tier 1 BHC Application Form PBS v 1 2). Can someone please confirm do I need to fill all these forms. That 66 pages pdf really looks weird and some questions do not make sense to me.

Please assist and sorry for this dumb question.

bhail256
Newly Registered

Post by bhail256 » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:26 am

hope this helps!

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply ... nt#3905971

"direct quote"

How do I apply?

First access the Self-Assessment Points Calculator in order to see whether you have enough points to make a successful application. The tool will enable you to understand how you can score points and what documentary evidence you require. If you decide to make an application, you should complete application form VAF9 with your personal details. Depending on which country you are making your application from, you may be able to complete this online. You will also need to complete Appendix 1 using the points scoring information obtained from the Self-Assessment Points Calculator. This is only available as a PDF document and must be completed manually and sent in with your supporting documents. Check our visa application centres overseas page to see if you need to apply through a visa application centre (VAC) or the British mission in your country.

harakiri

Post by harakiri » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:34 am

Do we need to fill up this form - for Integra verification? Integra Tier 1 BHC Application Form PBS v 1 2?

This is nowhere stated in the guidance notes??

Thanks

jhonny
Newly Registered

Post by jhonny » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:33 pm

I'm applying from India and we need to apply through VFS here. I have heard that we get this Interga From from VFS office, but not sure about all the forms.

Just wanted to be sure upfront to save last minute hassles?
harakiri wrote:Do we need to fill up this form - for Integra verification? Integra Tier 1 BHC Application Form PBS v 1 2?

This is nowhere stated in the guidance notes??

Thanks