ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Old passport not available

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

awaismalik1234
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Child passport from pakistan

Post by awaismalik1234 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:23 am

Hello

I have applied for my child 1st British passport from pakistan and it has been 2 weeks and still they haven’t deducted the payment from my account.

Is this normal and how long does it take before they take the payment and start the process.

And how long before we receive my child British passport.

Many thanks

secret.simon

Re: Child passport from pakistan

Post by secret.simon » Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:36 am

The first passport for a British citizen child born abroad can take six months to a year.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

Mohsin5kazmi
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Mohsin5kazmi » Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:26 pm

Hello

I also need to apply for my daughter born recently in Pakistan. Could you please help me with documents. What documents do I need to include with this overseas form.

Do I have to send my British passport or any other document with this form as I live in uk do I have to post it through courier or best.

Please let me know how you managed to send your documents back home. Or you went back home with you documents. Your help will be much appreciated.

Syed

awaismalik1234
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by awaismalik1234 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:43 am

I was already in pakistan when my son was born so I submitted everything here they only take colour copy and return original back to you

Mohsin5kazmi
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Mohsin5kazmi » Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:11 am

one more question that if you applied for your child for registration of British Citizenship on MN1 form or you applied for passport straight away.
Thanks

awaismalik1234
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by awaismalik1234 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:42 pm

I applied directly for passport using passport application form.

I have a question i have submitted the application in nov and still haven’t received any information regarding the application. No interview no request for any other documents.

How long will they take to come back to us??

Mohsin5kazmi
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Mohsin5kazmi » Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:43 pm

They say in guidebook that case can take up to 6 months so don’t contact them before unless it’s emergency.

Mohsin5kazmi
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Mohsin5kazmi » Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:14 pm

I have received call today from passport office and they given me the detail of documents so I am sharing it if someone else need it in future.

Full birth certificate
Original naturalisation citizenship certificate
2 proof of residence could be if or bills

I would take more evidence as marriage certificate and any related documents for them to make easy decision.

Thanks

awaismalik1234
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Old passport not available

Post by awaismalik1234 » Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:03 pm

Hello

I have applied for my child passport from abroad 1st passport.

Today I received a email from passport office asking my wife passport at the time of marriage. We dont have it because passport office in spain kept it when she renewed it.

What can i do about it?

Will there be a problem??

Please help

Thanks