ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Timeline for Non-eu pss Chang of name

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Br28016-1
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Timeline for Non-eu pss Chang of name

Post by Br28016-1 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:21 pm

Wife changed name on passport and sent off the passport along with form to do change of name and hopefully get new BRC.

Got passport be back but not yet had email to say details changed and when will get new BRC

Anyone got experience on how long this will take and anything that can be done to hurry up the process. Still have old BRC and old passport but will need to travel in a few months time and really need sorted.

karlaranha
Newly Registered
India

Re: Timeline for Non-eu pss Chang of name

Post by karlaranha » Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:35 am

Hi Br28016-1,
Can you let me know where did you send your wife passport to? Was it the POBox 2077 Liverpool address?
I'm in a similar situation where I had to send my passport for change of nationality and so they required the identity document passport to be sent by post to this above Liverpool address which I have sent and still awaiting for my passport to be returned by them.
Can you tell me how long it took for them to send the passport back?
They did not allow me to send any return delivery envelope as they said they will post the passport back so I have no way to track and see if they have sent my passport back and it's been more than two weeks that they have my passport.