ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Information about your Nationality application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

miiiirza1

Naturalization and Consent for the Home Office to verify application information

Post by miiiirza1 » Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:17 pm

Good afternoon members,
It has been over 7 months I applied BC but no response yet. today I was going to my online account for BC and noticed under Mandatory action. saying download a copy of third party verification checks and consent form.
rest of mandatory actions were performed e.g. refers and biomatrics.
I am not sure whether I downloaded and signed it or not. it has three different page depending on situation.
I am asking is it relevant or not? and if so where should i uploaded and or sent to UKVI.
can some one help me out and guide me.
I had emailed to home office for the update but reply I am not sure which email to use really.
but for the above consent form issue i need help urgently.

Kind Regards

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Naturalization and Consent for the Home Office to verify application information

Post by alterhase58 » Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:32 pm

This form appeared on applicant accounts only recently - so it would appear it was not required when you submitted your application.
There have been many posts here about this from those waiting for approval, some waiting even longer than you.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

britalian89
United Kingdom

Re: Naturalization and Consent for the Home Office to verify application information

Post by britalian89 » Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:22 pm

It was listed as mandatory for my naturalisation application (Jan 2022). But it wasn’t mandatory for earlier applications.

miiiirza1

Post by miiiirza1 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:57 pm

alterhase58 wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:32 pm
This form appeared on applicant accounts only recently - so it would appear it was not required when you submitted your application.
There have been many posts here about this from those waiting for approval, some waiting even longer than you.
Thank you for you reply. I was worried

miiiirza1

Post by miiiirza1 » Mon Jan 31, 2022 10:58 pm

britalian89 wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:22 pm
It was listed as mandatory for my naturalisation application (Jan 2022). But it wasn’t mandatory for earlier applications.
Thank you

miiiirza1

Information about your Nationality application

Post by miiiirza1 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:28 pm

Good Evening Members,

Below is the email received by Nationality Team CT8.

2nd paragraph asking me to redo B1 test again ( Koll). As it says; Evidence is dated 2017 and has not been accepted previously but I got ILR in 2017 and this one I submitted and was accepted. why they said it was not accepted?
in 2018 I applied Citizenship which was refused in 2018, is it due to that the Nationality application was refused hence B1 refused? I assume application was refused but English test result should have been accepted. Was also accepted for ILR. why then they said this?
Life in UK test verified they do not need it again.

Question 1 - Should I take new and send them? do I email or send them Original.
Question 2 - As below it says if application approved my details will be as follows,,
is that a good sign?

Please note that should your application for British Citizenship be successful your certificate of British Citizenship will show the following details

"""
Re: Mr xxxxxx
I refer to your application for British citizenship. Before we can proceed further please send all of the following documents to this office by xx February 2022. Evidence that you satisfy the knowledge of English language and life in the UK requirement. You must provide BOTH an acceptable English language qualification AND a life in the UK test pass notification letter, as explained in the enclosed annex, in order to meet this requirement. You have not provided an acceptable English language qualification.

"""" It is noted that you have provided a Trinity certificate dated June 2017 as evidence that you have met the KOLL requirement. Please be advised that as this qualification has not been accepted previously as part of another successful application and has expired (as advised on gov.uk these qualifications are only valid for 2 years), this document cannot be accepted."""""

Please now submit an alternative certificate which meets the requirements explained on the attached annex. If do not have an alternative qualification but you are able to book a new test, you are advised to do. As soon as you have booked a test, please advise us of your test date.
Please be assured that an extension of up to three months will be given for you to book the relevant test. Further information regarding the KoLL requirements can be found at https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... -in-the-uk
Please note, you do not need to sit the Life in the UK test again as this has already been verified.
You must reply by the date given. Please reply to CT8caseworkenquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk

If you need your documents returned to you before your application is decided, you should complete the Return of Document request form on our website (go to About Us > Contact > Return of documents). The completed form should be emailed to RODRequests@homeoffice.gov.uk or sent to Home Office, Department 16, The Capital, Old Hall Street, Liverpool, L3 9PP.

Please note that should your application for British Citizenship be successful your certificate of British Citizenship will show the following details:
Name: xx
Name at birth if different: Name at birth
Date of Birth: xxxx
Place of Birth: xxxxxxxx
If these details are incorrect, please inform our office in writing enclosing documentary evidence of the correct details.

Kind Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Information about your Nationality application

Post by CR001 » Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:20 pm

Your previous posts suggest you got ilr based on 2 X 3 years DLR, which I understand did not have an English or liuk requirement for ilr. So even if you submitted them, they would have been disregarded and not counted as being used in a previous application.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

miiiirza1

Re: Information about your Nationality application

Post by miiiirza1 » Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:49 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:20 pm
Your previous posts suggest you got ilr based on 2 X 3 years DLR, which I understand did not have an English or liuk requirement for ilr. So even if you submitted them, they would have been disregarded and not counted as being used in a previous application.
Thank you very much. Your reply makes sense. I have booked new test regardless so nothing causes delays.
kindly answer my 2nd question if possible.