ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR Extension Documentation

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Yuj
Newly Registered
Nepal

FLR Extension Documentation

Post by Yuj » Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:05 pm

Hello everyone,

I have applied FLR extension visa 6 months back and have not received anything yet. Do you think I need to contact the UKVI or it is normal.

My visa was based on British Citizen child and while applying visa, all documents were asked to upoload on online and I have not posted previous original biomatric card and passport as it was not asked, just uploaded online. Could you please suggest me whether I have post them or not. And my biomatric was used the previous one and was not asked to go any biomatric centre as well. Here, main concern is whether I have to post the biomatric card and passport or not?

Thank you in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR Extension Documentation

Post by CR001 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:19 pm

No documents are posted to UKVI anymore.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Yuj
Newly Registered
Nepal

Re: FLR Extension Documentation

Post by Yuj » Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:27 pm

OK thank you for your message. Do I need to contact UKVI to find out why is is late or I need to wait?