ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Quick question about applying for a Schengen visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Brit Chick

Quick question about applying for a Schengen visa

Post by Brit Chick » Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:34 pm

I know this is going to sound like a totally silly question, but is there any place I can download an application form for a Schengen visa that isn't in PDF format?

I want to complete it on my pc (the boxes are too small to write in clearly) and I know it must be possible cos I've applied for one several times before and always had the form completed and saved on my pc (which sods law has just been for a reinstall and no, I didn't back up:p)

Please tell me I'm not going crazy, I know I've done it before - i just can't remember how or where from.

bani

Post by bani » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:35 pm

I have a word document of it. I must have gotten it from either the French or Austrian embassy websites years ago. I'm not sure it's been updated (I used it last in 2007). I'm happy to email it to you, just send me a PM.