ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Schengen Visa - Spain

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mittalankur
Newly Registered

Schengen Visa - Spain

Post by mittalankur » Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:26 pm

I am currently in London and wish to apply for Schengan Visa. I will be visiting Spain on 11th Dec but the Visa appointment dates are not available until 12 the Dec. My tickets are booked.

Can anyone suggest what are the other options available? How can I see the cancellation on Spain visa appointments?

charles4u
Member of Standing

Re: Schengen Visa - Spain

Post by charles4u » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:31 pm

mittalankur wrote:I am currently in London and wish to apply for Schengan Visa. I will be visiting Spain on 11th Dec but the Visa appointment dates are not available until 12 the Dec. My tickets are booked.

Can anyone suggest what are the other options available? How can I see the cancellation on Spain visa appointments?

Very simple....apply for a SCHENGEN visa from another SCHENGEN country e.g Germany,France,Nederland,Hungary,Finland .

But ur visa interview date is 11th how come 12 is too late? u booked for ur flight 12 the next day already when u r not even sure u will get the visa?
Charles4u

Ben
Diamond Member

Post by Ben » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:33 pm

charles4u wrote:Very simple....apply for a SCHENGEN visa from another SCHENGEN country e.g Germany,France,Nederland,Hungary,Finland .
Not permissible. Spain is the only country the OP has mentioned he will be visiting.
I am no longer posting publicly on this website - PM me if needed.

charles4u
Member of Standing

Post by charles4u » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:45 pm

Then in that case he shouldnt have booked so early when he hasnt even gotten the visa and he booked for the next day? demn thats funny.
Charles4u

Ben
Diamond Member

Post by Ben » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:48 pm

charles4u wrote:Then in that case he shouldnt have booked so early when he hasnt even gotten the visa and he booked for the next day? demn thats funny.
It's not that funny for the OP, Charles.
I am no longer posting publicly on this website - PM me if needed.

mittalankur
Newly Registered

Post by mittalankur » Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:01 am

Thanks.

sakura
Diamond Member

Post by sakura » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:31 am

mittalankur wrote:I am currently in London and wish to apply for Schengan Visa. I will be visiting Spain on 11th Dec but the Visa appointment dates are not available until 12 the Dec. My tickets are booked.

Please do not post the same question in two separate places.