ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Notice of Assessments for Residency Proof

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nishantkhanorkar
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Notice of Assessments for Residency Proof

Post by nishantkhanorkar » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:19 pm

Would anybody know what is Notice of Assessments .
For few years I don't have my P60 document available with me so, I was wondering what other option I might have just to prove that I was in the state employed and paying taxes in those years.

meself2
Ireland

Re: Notice of Assessments for Residency Proof

Post by meself2 » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:24 pm

I think you can get your Employment Detail Summary from Revenue.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

mentalmind
Member of Standing
Algeria

Post by mentalmind » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:24 pm

Googling does explain what is "notice of assesment":https://www.revenue.ie/en/self-assessme ... o-pay.aspx

even if you don't have p60, your tax returns will include your employer details also your tax credit document will show your current employment. p60 should be sent to you by your employer at the end of the tax year for every year you work with them. Try asking them if they can send it to you, even if they are your ex employer.

Nala2021
Greece

Post by Nala2021 » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:26 pm

nishantkhanorkar wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:19 pm
Would anybody know what is Notice of Assessments .
For few years I don't have my P60 document available with me so, I was wondering what other option I might have just to prove that I was in the state employed and paying taxes in those years.
P21 (End of year statement), Employment Detail Summary (I am assuming you are employed by an employer), also an Income tax assessment will count. Can you contact the businesses/companies you have worked in at all and get them to forward a P60 that you may have had with them?