ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU3 Approved What to do now?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ttowners
Newly Registered
Ireland

EU3 Approved What to do now?

Post by ttowners » Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:51 pm

Hi

My wife, non-eu holding stamp4EUFAM then Article 50 TEU, recently applied for EU3 and got approved a 10years stamp 4.

We live in Dublin..

We try to understand what to do now.. the letter say we need to book an appointment using "burghquayregoffice@justice.ie" then after we sent the email, an auto reply say this email no longer available and email was directed to , "immigrationsupport@justice.ie".. and no auto-reply from here..

so we went and guess we have to use the "inisonline.jahs.ie", so we fill everything in and summited.. 2 days later we receive an email say the renew is approved and new card will arrive in 10 to 50 days..

when the card arrive.. we notice the expiry date is only for 1 year instead of 10year or which many years the passport say(passport expire in 2028).
we try contact "immigrationsupport@justice.ie" with our renew application number, then we received an auto reply and at the same minute another email saying our ticket has been solved and ticket is now closed..

try call the appointment booking hotline.. the lady say the phone number is only for new application, for anything else ready the website..

suddenly we feel so lost.. what should we do now..

thanks

raja.brit
Member of Standing
Jamaica

Re: EU3 Approved What to do now?

Post by raja.brit » Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:13 pm

ttowners wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:51 pm
Hi

My wife, non-eu holding stamp4EUFAM then Article 50 TEU, recently applied for EU3 and got approved a 10years stamp 4.

We live in Dublin..

We try to understand what to do now.. the letter say we need to book an appointment using "burghquayregoffice@justice.ie" then after we sent the email, an auto reply say this email no longer available and email was directed to , "immigrationsupport@justice.ie".. and no auto-reply from here..

so we went and guess we have to use the "inisonline.jahs.ie", so we fill everything in and summited.. 2 days later we receive an email say the renew is approved and new card will arrive in 10 to 50 days..

when the card arrive.. we notice the expiry date is only for 1 year instead of 10year or which many years the passport say(passport expire in 2028).
we try contact "immigrationsupport@justice.ie" with our renew application number, then we received an auto reply and at the same minute another email saying our ticket has been solved and ticket is now closed..

try call the appointment booking hotline.. the lady say the phone number is only for new application, for anything else ready the website..

thanks
My understanding is, it is an error from INIS as the PR TEU Article 50 card should be valid for 10years as clearly mentioned in the approval letter.

All you can do it wait for the response from INIS. You can also email gnib_dv@garda.ie and see if you can get a faster response.

I hope it helps.

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:59 pm

raja.brit wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:13 pm
You can also email gnib_dv@garda.ie and see if you can get a faster response.
Apologies for kind of hijacking the thread (but I assume that my question will be beneficial for OP as well), but is it fine to email this address if you're a Dublin resident? Will they look into the query?
I have a similar situation with Burgh Quay, they just instantly close my email queries. So yeah, you're not alone!
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

ttowners
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by ttowners » Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:15 am

raja.brit wrote:
ttowners wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:51 pm
Hi

We live in Dublin..

thanks
My understanding is, it is an error from INIS as the PR TEU Article 50 card should be valid for 10years as clearly mentioned in the approval letter.

All you can do it wait for the response from INIS. You can also email gnib_dv@garda.ie and see if you can get a faster response.

I hope it helps.

hope the dublin one will reply me soon.. their auto reply say it should be more then 15 days to get a reply..

else i will have to try this outside dublin one.. thanks..

ttowners
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by ttowners » Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:19 am

meself2 wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:59 pm
raja.brit wrote:
You can also email gnib_dv@garda.ie and see if you can get a faster response.
Apologies for kind of hijacking the thread (but I assume that my question will be beneficial for OP as well), but is it fine to email this address if you're a Dublin resident? Will they look into the query?
I have a similar situation with Burgh Quay, they just instantly close my email queries. So yeah, you're not alone!
i had two of those email queries closed on me as soon as i received the auto reply email.. i assuming that there is a filter to say if they pick up an application number or a keyword related to a topic.. then a auto reply will be sent and close the queries..

therefore if thats the case.. we might have to either avoid using those keywords... until we get a ticket number or some sort.. and wait 15 days.. if in 15days they give no reply.. then it means its another auto reply to waste our time..

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:51 am

I can see that this is one of the beneficial reasons for the regional office, as this problem only applies to Dublin people.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors