ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Apply for spouse visa from DUBAI

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Konan26
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Apply for spouse visa from DUBAI

Post by Konan26 » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:52 pm

Hi all;
I am a British citizen and i would like to make an application for my fiance to come come to UK under Spouse visa after we get married.

We would like to pay for Priority service to save a time to get her visa done as soon as possible.

Is there anyone has a similar experience can give me an advice about how long it will take to process the visa? And is it worthy to pay the extra fee for that service as i heard that they take a long time to process it like the standard applicantion.

What documents we may need so i can check my files if there is anything missing.

Thank you

dellledd911
Sri Lanka

Re: Apply for spouse visa from DUBAI

Post by dellledd911 » Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:18 pm

I applied recently using watching a video on youtube and also few fellow members on this forum helped me.

Search for "UK SPOUSE VISA 2021".

Hope this helps.

Konan26
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Konan26 » Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:18 pm

Hi ;
I hope you get your visa. I am also want to make application from dubai for my partner to come underspouse visa i just wondering how long it tookyou to getthe visa from dubai? And if you did use priority service please le me know as well the yime dcsle.
Thx

ash david
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Post by ash david » Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:47 pm

My fiancee got her biometrics done on 21 Feb 2022 in Dubai (priority service), got an email on ECO on 16 March giving 5 days to submit any additional documents. Haven't heard anything since.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:22 am

ash david wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:47 pm
My fiancee got her biometrics done on 21 Feb 2022 in Dubai (priority service), got an email on ECO on 16 March giving 5 days to submit any additional documents. Haven't heard anything since.
If you have srnt the documents, wait to hear decision from them. There are delays.

Sameeraa
Newly Registered

Re: Apply for spouse visa from UAE Abu Dhabi

Post by Sameeraa » Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:06 am

I have a question: my wife is a Pakistani citizen on a residency visa in Abu Dhabi. She made a non priority standard spouse application on 23 Feb 22, bio on 1st march 22, received text confirming receipt of application same date. Passport submitted as part of application. She has lost her job, means her residency visa comes to an end today 5th April 22. As her residency ends, she will enter into grace period, what must she do, in these circumstances.