ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re: Employer Reference Letter

Australia: Points Calculator | Skilled Immigration
New Zealand: Points Calculator | work visas

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

JERIE
Newly Registered

Re: Employer Reference Letter

Post by JERIE » Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:38 pm

Hi all,

i m on STNI to ACT.

I my CO assigned but she need employer reference letter which i could not obtain as i m not i very good term with my ex employer.

I am thinking of fabricate the letter of reference since i do have my ex company letter head, i am worry they may call and check with my ex company

Any one came across the CO actually call employer to check?

BiG-GuNs
Newly Registered

Post by BiG-GuNs » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:24 am

good luck defrauding the commonwealth of australia.... what a stupid idea and please do not come to our country.

JERIE
Newly Registered

Post by JERIE » Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:06 pm

BiG-GuNs wrote:good luck defrauding the commonwealth of australia.... what a stupid idea and please do not come to our country.
hi big gun, if u were me in this situation i m sure you would have do thing even more stupid....

dream208
Newly Registered

Post by dream208 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:43 am

Dear Jerie,

First of all even if your relationship with your former employer isn't good enough he should give you the proper reference letter (its your right you know).

If he doesn't cooperate you could go to your social insurance ministry (i don't know your country so thats its name in my country [any way its the official governmental entity where your employer made your social insurance]) and they would give you official papers of all your current and former employment periods (if you were insured).

You could also send a statutory declaration to prove your claims.

Don't even think about forging the letter as your CO would call your employer to check (even if he didn't its not the right thing to do).

Regards,

JERIE
Newly Registered

Post by JERIE » Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:17 am

dream208 wrote: You could also send a statutory declaration to prove your claims.

Regards,
hi dream208, statutory declaration not accepted by immigration. It was stated in the letter

cuminou
Newly Registered

Employment Reference letter

Post by cuminou » Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:36 pm

Hi,

Does anyone have a sample employment reference letter for a mechanical engineer specifically. It would be of great help just as a guideline.

Thanks!