ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payment whilst on maternity - document for application

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Brian O'blivion
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Payment whilst on maternity - document for application

Post by Brian O'blivion » Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:38 pm

Hi - I have a question regarding documents for the Set O application.

I have been on maternity but qualify for ILR as I have worked in the UK for 5 years. My application states I should provide all payslips and bank statements during my maternity period.

Recently my sister came to the UK on a skilled worker visa, but was unable to open a bank account for the first month when she arrived, as she didn't then have utility bills - she only had bills after a month of living in the UK.

During this, so she could get paid, her salary went to my bank account, whilst I was on maternity. So my bank statements show payments from her employer, during my maternity. We are able to show the corresponding payslips from my sister's job, with the same amounts (it was 2 payments in total). Her work payments now go to her bank account. Will it be sufficient to provide her payslips against the corresponding payments into my account as evidence? Is this likely to be something that causes a problem?