ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR application- priority service

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mayuki
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

ILR application- priority service

Post by Mayuki » Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:17 am

Hello, sorry if this topic is already opened somewhere- I am new to this forum and hoping to get help.
I applied online for my ILR (set M) 5 year route, when I got the email to book an appointment with the UKVCA it did not give me the priority service option and I realised that this is done through the gov website so I withdrew my application and I created a new one last week. However I have been refreshing the page every hour of the day at midnight or 1:00am with no success. This is the screenshot of the page where i am at, it does not even highlight that this is a regular service, or have a button with a black dot something I have seen on other people’s application; it simply states that :

You are paying

2408.20 GBP - Mr xxxx's application for Set(M)

2408.20 GBP in total
1- Am i on the the wrong page or is it that rare or hard to get the priority service nowadays?
2- My BRP will expire on the 5th of March 2022, if I did not get the priority service I am planing to submit my online application on the 3rd of March - is it okay that my appointment will be booked for when my BRP expired?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: ILR application- priority service

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:59 am

Mayuki wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:17 am
Hello, sorry if this topic is already opened somewhere- I am new to this forum and hoping to get help.
I applied online for my ILR (set M) 5 year route, when I got the email to book an appointment with the UKVCA it did not give me the priority service option and I realised that this is done through the gov website so I withdrew my application and I created a new one last week. However I have been refreshing the page every hour of the day at midnight or 1:00am with no success. This is the screenshot of the page where i am at, it does not even highlight that this is a regular service, or have a button with a black dot something I have seen on other people’s application; it simply states that :

You are paying

2408.20 GBP - Mr xxxx's application for Set(M)

2408.20 GBP in total
1- Am i on the the wrong page or is it that rare or hard to get the priority service nowadays? Priority option is posted based on availability and capacity of the team handling each type of application. This is stated severally on the forum.
2- My BRP will expire on the 5th of March 2022, if I did not get the priority service I am planing to submit my online application on the 3rd of March - is it okay that my appointment will be booked for when my BRP expired? It is OK, date of application is when you submit and pay online, biometrics appointment can be after this with no worries.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:01 pm

Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Mayuki
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Mayuki » Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:45 pm

Thank you for replying, I of course had seen people complaining about not finding priority service just did not realise how hard it is to actually get one. I was more worried about the fact that my Biometric card will expire before I get to the appointment now that I probably won’t get the super priority service

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:44 pm

Mayuki wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:45 pm
Thank you for replying, I of course had seen people complaining about not finding priority service just did not realise how hard it is to actually get one. I was more worried about the fact that my Biometric card will expire before I get to the appointment now that I probably won’t get the super priority service
It's OK, your appointment can be after BRP expiry, just ensure to submit BEFORE EXPIRY.

PoojaL
United Kingdom

Post by PoojaL » Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:51 am

Mayuki wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:45 pm
I have submitted my application exact midnight 00.01 for LR with super priority, I got it without any stress in one go.
You should try it by refreshing your page from 11.59pm. Good luck