ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier1 general online application problem

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

p9514p
Newly Registered

tier1 general online application problem

Post by p9514p » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:21 pm

Hi,

I am facing a problem while applying online for the tier1 general form.

I go to the border and immigration website and then click on Apply online.Then click on the terms and conditons and say continue.When I do this I am led to another page where I need to give my email id and password etc.
Now the page after this is the main page as it asks me the type of visit and type of visa wherein you need to type in PBS employment and Tier 1.

After this comes the "section1-information about you".. and so on...
untill the declaration section, it does ask me only the general questions and does not ask me anything abt my points or anything related in perticular to the tier1 application.

Now, if I do next after declaration, I cant change the form. So, I need help if I am going right or not?

Please reply asap as I have already taken an appointment next week and hvnt completed my online application yet.

thanks,

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:02 pm

What is your name? Such an anonymous posting?

Don't worry.. the form is right. I will only ask about you and your immigration history.

What happened to Appendix1. Are you not submitting it? It has all information related to Tier1.

p9514p
Newly Registered

Post by p9514p » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:40 pm

thanks for the reply,

this means after selecting tier1 general as the type of visa, I should just keep on filling the online application form and not worry abt what it does not ask me. also, if i m not wrong, appendix 1 is not available online and has to be submitted as filled form.