ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Prove Your Right to Work - Records Not Found

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sco
Newly Registered
Barbados

Prove Your Right to Work - Records Not Found

Post by sco » Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:38 pm

Submitted my naturalisation application on 7/2/22 and gave biometrics on 8/2/22

Since 24/2/22, 2.5 weeks since application my online prove right to work using ilr brp details says records don't match. Didn't have problems before using online status check.

Is this common this early in application process. I thought ilr is valid until cermeony. Just worried a bit. :?

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Prove Your Right to Work - Records Not Found

Post by alterhase58 » Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:36 am

I should think that's a systems glitch - best to try again, at various times if necessary.
Your ILR status does not change or disappear until you are a British citizen, after the ceremony.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

Deano1
Newly Registered
England

Post by Deano1 » Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:33 am

I am facing a similar issue. I submitted my naturalisation application on 29/10/2021. For more than three weeks, I have been trying to check the prove your right to rent and prove your right to work online using my BRP. Unfortunately, the website keeps saying "There is a problem with this service at the moment". I have used the mentioned service 6 weeks ago and it was perfectly fine. I would greatly appreciate that if anyone can explain this or had a similar issue.

Deano1
Newly Registered
England

Post by Deano1 » Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:48 pm

Any comment from senior users?

sco
Newly Registered
Barbados

Post by sco » Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:30 pm

No, for me it keeps saying records don't match. I try several times a day and it has been consistent.

Using the first option, "I have a UK Visas and Immigration account" and using the ILR BRP, it says records don't match.

Using the third option, "I have a biometric residence card or permit" and still using the ILR BRP number, I get details of pre settled status from EUSS, which I held before ILR over an year ago. I wasn't even aware one could hold indefinite and limited leave concurrently.

Using the now cancelled and returned EEA BRC number, it clearly says it expired.

I can either worry my ILR has been cancelled or just wait and watch what happens.

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:18 pm

ILR is not cancelled because you applied for naturalisation. Even if your applications would fail you would not loose your ILR.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.