ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VFS Global self upload question

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jonharvey
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

VFS Global self upload question

Post by jonharvey » Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:43 am

Hi all,

I have got to the stage of self uploading all of my documents using the VFS global website, however, it's quite confusing to work out which section to upload to documents to, financial evidence seems to be split into 3 different catagories and the "examples" they give are really less than helpful, has anyone else run into issues with this? Also any help regarding which section they actually want stuff to be uploaded to would be helpful as well.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: VFS Global self upload question

Post by AmazonianX » Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:00 am

jonharvey wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:43 am
Hi all,

I have got to the stage of self uploading all of my documents using the VFS global website, however, it's quite confusing to work out which section to upload to documents to, financial evidence seems to be split into 3 different catagories and the "examples" they give are really less than helpful, has anyone else run into issues with this? Also any help regarding which section they actually want stuff to be uploaded to would be helpful as well.
It is not an easy to use or user friendly section of process. The important thing is to ensure you upload all the documents in support of your application. The CW will view the documents.

Tasneempitha
India

Post by Tasneempitha » Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:35 pm

Hello!
I had uploaded my docs on the vfs website myself. There is a lot of prblm and confusion with the categories. But even I made sure I uploaded everything even if certain things I did not understand. So I think it's the problem with everyone. All the best for your application! 🙂

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by TODMATT » Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:37 pm

They will check all documents uploaded in all the categories. You can also include a checklist and reference the documents you have submitted in supports of your application.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.