ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Consent Part 1, 2 and 3 Child Application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

annaboo
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Family Consent Part 1, 2 and 3 Child Application

Post by annaboo » Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:47 am

Good morning,

At the end of my application I received Mandatory Consents to be signed, if I understand it correctly:

Part 1 to verify application inf- to be signed by me
Part 2 to verify third party inf- to be signed by my husband
Part 3 to verify inf from third party sponsor- not applicable

Now, I also added my child to the application who is 13 years old and now I'm complately confused. Do I need to sign Consent for hims as well? If yes then is that is that the correct way?
Part 1 - signed by son
Part 2 - signed by me and my husband
Part 3 - as he is a child and we sponsor him as parents - then again is signed by me and my husband?

Please tell me who should sign which part as I'm lost.

mesn
Member of Standing
Mood:
England

Re: Family Consent Part 1, 2 and 3 Child Application

Post by mesn » Tue Mar 01, 2022 11:10 am

annaboo wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:47 am
Good morning,

At the end of my application I received Mandatory Consents to be signed, if I understand it correctly:

Part 1 to verify application inf- to be signed by me
Part 2 to verify third party inf- to be signed by my husband
Part 3 to verify inf from third party sponsor- not applicable

Now, I also added my child to the application who is 13 years old and now I'm complately confused. Do I need to sign Consent for hims as well? If yes then is that is that the correct way?
Part 1 - signed by son
Part 2 - signed by me and my husband
Part 3 - as he is a child and we sponsor him as parents - then again is signed by me and my husband?

Please tell me who should sign which part as I'm lost.
This is still confusing. For me & Wife, we filled Part 1, Part 2 & 3 not applicable as you are not dependent on anyone.

For my kid, Part 1 was signed by Wife [co-applicant], Part 2 by Me [Father] and Part 3 was not applicable. Got the approvals for all 3.
T2G 2015, T2 Switch 2018, ILR 2020, BC 2021, British Passport 2022, OCI 2022