ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EFM financial dependence evidence for EUSS

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SSG_Phantom
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

EFM financial dependence evidence for EUSS

Post by SSG_Phantom » Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:15 pm

Non eu extended family member applying to euss for presettled status.
I just got the bank account opened and will 2 or 3 days transactions be enough evidence to prove financial dependence. I am asking this because i wanna apply to euss as soon as possible.

kamoe
European Union

Re: EFM financial dependence evidence for EUSS

Post by kamoe » Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:41 pm

SSG_Phantom wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:15 pm
Non eu extended family member applying to euss for presettled status.
To be eligible you either have to be a direct family member, or a dependent family member who was already living in the UK on December 2020. Check the relevant section here: https://www.gov.uk/settled-status-eu-ci ... ily-member
Your family relationship
You can apply if you’re in a relationship with someone from the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein as their spouse, civil partner or unmarried partner. The relationship must have started by 31 December 2020 and must still exist.

You can also apply if you’re related to someone from the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland or Liechtenstein - or you’re related to their spouse or civil partner - if you’re their:

child, grandchild or great-grandchild under 21 years old
dependent child, grandchild or great-grandchild over the age of 21
You can also apply as a dependent parent, grandparent or great-grandparent if you have a relevant document to prove your relationship.

You can apply as another type of dependent relative if both of the following apply:

you were living in the UK by 31 December 2020
you have a relevant document to prove your relationship
Secondly...
I just got the bank account opened and will 2 or 3 days transactions be enough evidence to prove financial dependence.
...Are you actually dependent or are you only trying to make it look like it?
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.

kamoe
European Union

Post by kamoe » Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:08 pm

kamoe wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:41 pm
I just got the bank account opened and will 2 or 3 days transactions be enough evidence to prove financial dependence.
...Are you actually dependent or are you only trying to make it look like it?
OK, I just saw your earlier post.

Just provide whatever evidence you provided to get the EUSS FP.

Two days's transactions is obviously NOT going to cut it, that's why I asked if you were for real.
No caseworker would look at that and say, "yeah definitely dependant". Your case is not straightforward, so you need all evidence.
My posts express what I believe are the facts, based on the best of my knowledge, about the topics discussed in this forum. They do not constitute immigration advice.

SSG_Phantom
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by SSG_Phantom » Thu Mar 03, 2022 2:39 am

I am dependent. Once i arrived in uk. It took a month to open a bank account so all my shopping and everything else was done through my sponsors account which is probably not accepted as proof. My sponsor asked me to just submit the case early which is why i was asking if this amount of proof ia enough to submit or should i wait a bit longer.

Thanks for your advice

euspouse07
Mood:
Ireland

Post by euspouse07 » Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:59 am

Hi there
Assuming you are extended family member arrived Uk in 2022!!
Have you applied of for PSS under EUSS?
have they updated the form to accommodate the extended family members ?
Did you get any response I.e.COA?

Thanks