ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applied for ILR but decision delayed

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

RP1985
Newly Registered
India

Applied for ILR but decision delayed

Post by RP1985 » Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:45 pm

Hello- I can’t thank enough for this forum. Really helpful
I need your help to help mr understand what i can do next for my situation

Been working on T2 visa for 5 years now and applied for ILR ( set 0) early Feb through company nominated consultant/solicitors. Family applied as t2 dependents.
I was provided with a priority service while family was standard service.

There were some issues in my application - my first name and last name were mixed up in my Life inUK test. I reached out on their helpline and was told its not an issue and so did the solicitors too.
Other than this my application was fairly straightforward. Been working with same company, salary levels are not an issue.
On the day of biometrics appointment i was told my kids application doesnt have consent form and hence they said they will keep it open till end of that particular day. I later reached out to my consultants who assured me that is not mandatory and they dont need consent forms for kids

Issue now is its been more than 9 working days and i have not heard from Home office as yet( priority service- 5 days) Just to check i fiddled around with my application link where i noticed its stuck in a page where it asks me to book for biometrics- so i am not sure if my application is actually submitted or if its an IT error

I naturally reached out to my solicitors who spoke to someone and said its being looked at but its been couple of days and I still dont have any updates

What do you think i should do?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Applied for ILR but decision delayed

Post by zimba » Fri Mar 04, 2022 3:21 pm

Priority service is NOT a guaranteed service. Wait to hear back
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

RP1985
Newly Registered
India

Re: Applied for ILR but decision delayed

Post by RP1985 » Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:26 am

Thanks everyone. I got an email confirming my application status. Thanks for everyone’s help