ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British Passport Docs post Naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mesn
Member of Standing
Mood:
England

British Passport Docs post Naturalisation

Post by mesn » Fri Mar 04, 2022 9:29 pm

Hi Folks, I know this has been answered few times but my situation seems to be a bit unique. I am applying for my Adult and 6y old's first UK passport, post Naturalization and registration.

I have already surrendered/ cancelled all my Indian passports. When I chose, I don't have a current passport, the following is what its asking me to send to HMPO. I have changed my name on the current passport and have the old name on the passport I used to enter 6yrs UK. So, not sure if sending the old Passport without the latest one will create any confusion.
  • naturalisation or registration certificate
    the passport used to enter the UK
Also for the kid, it's asking me to send the additional following doc. I have her birth certificate and my name is also endorsed on her cancelled Indian passport.
  • any court orders (for example that describe parental responsibility or residency arrangements)
Any advice, please? Should I just send the Naturalization certificates and a cover letter? How does HMPO communicate back if they have any questions?
T2G 2015, T2 Switch 2018, ILR 2020, BC 2021, British Passport 2022, OCI 2022