ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NHS IHS Surcharge Fees for Child Born in UK

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

searching13
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Depedent Child Visa applying inside UK

Post by searching13 » Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:27 am

I am trying to applying dendent visa application for my child who has born in UK.

I am confused with the section "The person you are joining or accompanying" . Should I fill main applicant details or It should be child details because she is already in UK and not joining anyone.

searching13
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Depedent Child Visa applying inside UK

Post by searching13 » Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:26 pm

Looking for kind view ?

searching13
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

NHS IHS Surcharge Fees for Child Born in UK

Post by searching13 » Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:30 pm

I have applied PBS dependent visa for me UK born child . I am on skilled worker visa . At the time of filling the application there was no option to pay for NHS IHS Surcharge fees. According to Home Office application should redirect to NHS IHS fees page but it did not happened to my child application. Should I need to pay fees separately or does it means its exempted ?
I have already schedule appointment .

Can you please help me on this ?

PoojaL
United Kingdom

Re: NHS IHS Surcharge Fees for Child Born in UK

Post by PoojaL » Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:08 pm

searching13 wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:30 pm
I have applied PBS dependent visa for me UK born child . I am on skilled worker visa . At the time of filling the application there was no option to pay for NHS IHS Surcharge fees. According to Home Office application should redirect to NHS IHS fees page but it did not happened to my child application. Should I need to pay fees separately or does it means its exempted ?
I have already schedule appointment .

Can you please help me on this ?

I think you should go ahead with the appointment if you have filled the correct form. ( check the pdf of form submitted)
And wait for ukvi, they will write back to you with the link to pay for ihs fee if applicable

JB007
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Post by JB007 » Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:59 pm

searching13 wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:30 pm
I am on skilled worker visa
According to Home Office application should redirect to NHS IHS fees page but it did not happened to my child application. Should I need to pay fees separately or does it means its exempted ?
Your child is not exempt from the IHS.

5.17 A child born to a person who is exempt from charges under Regulation 10 or 11 will
also be exempt from charges while they are aged three months or younger provided
that the child has not left the UK since birth. Parents should ensure that they
regularise their child’s immigration status in the UK during this three-month period,
which may include the parent paying the health surcharge on their child’s behalf. If
the parent does not regularise their child’s status, they will be liable for any charges
for treatment provided to the child after the three-month period

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... ations.pdf

searching13
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by searching13 » Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:36 pm

The PDF does not have reference of the NHS IHS Surcharge. When I use the NHS IHS fees calculator it definitely not showing that I am exempted.

Should I pay in advance or wait for application to be submit and UKVI will write to me for paying the NHS IHS fees for the child ?

PoojaL
United Kingdom

Post by PoojaL » Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:01 pm

searching13 wrote:
Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:36 pm
The PDF does not have reference of the NHS IHS Surcharge. When I use the NHS IHS fees calculator it definitely not showing that I am exempted.

Should I pay in advance or wait for application to be submit and UKVI will write to me for paying the NHS IHS fees for the child ?
If you didn't paid the ihs fee then UKVI will write you back to pay. So you can wait