ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET LR Delay

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

imab

SET LR Delay

Post by imab » Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:20 pm

Hi All,

My wife and I applied for ILR on 22 Jul 2021 - 10yr route.
My wife received her ILR on Nov 09 2021 but I received an email to clarify the Absences Excel file.
The online ILR form accepted only 30 entries. So those 30 entries were highlighted in Excel in a different colour from remaining ones together with a note. Anyways, an explanation was sent together with a new file with no colours. No acknowledgement from HO.

Dec 10 2021, we followed up if all was in order but no response.

31 Jan 2022, with 6+ months gone, we followed up again. HO responded that the email sent on Nov 14, 2021 did not have an attachment. Now, I have that email and it sure has an attachment. In any case, the mail was re-sent. No acknowledgement.

03 Mar 2022, we followed up to check if HO has received all that they need, No response.

Any suggestions on how to proceed?
Today, I have lodged a complaint on the UKVI website.

Thanks.

ywlgy
United Kingdom

Re: SET LR Delay

Post by ywlgy » Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:27 pm

You should have sent a pdf file.

Wait to hear back from the complaint.
DISCLAIMER: Advice given is based on my past experience and/or my interpretation of Immigration Rules and UKVI documents.

imab

Re: SET LR Delay

Post by imab » Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:01 am

So 2 emails were sent in response - first with PDF and then Excel as latter is sometime blocked on account of security concerns (Macros). That is why missing attachments update from caseworker is hard to comprehend.