ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need to determine income band, URGENT Please Help !!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HSMP_CANDIDATE
Newly Registered

Need to determine income band, URGENT Please Help !!!!

Post by HSMP_CANDIDATE » Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:44 pm

Hello Friends,

I am planning to apply TIER 1(General) from Work Permit. I came to UK in 2006 on Work Permit with salary paid in India by indian company. This April, I started getting salary with UK Pay Slips.

Nov'07 - Mar'08 Indian Salary Slips
Apr'08 - Oct'08 UK Salary Slips

I need your help to determine my income band, as without uplift (multiplier) I may not qualify to get the required 75 points.
I saw some topics but got contradicting answers, hence I request you to provide me with some guidance.

I have copied some of the relevant parts from guidance doc.

101. If an applicant has earned monies in the UK for a period during which he/she remained overseas (eg. a company director drawing a UK salary but remaining based outside the UK) such earnings will be accepted.

115. The country in which the applicant has been working, rather than his/her nationality, determines the income bands against which we will assess the earnings.

116. Where an applicant has earnings from more than one country, the points-based calculator will apply the appropriate uplift ratio for each country in which the relevant earnings were made in ofrder to provide a total UK equivalent value of earnings.

Thanks for your help
Regards