ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLM (M) Date of application ?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Moojs
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Proof of Cohabitation

Post by Moojs » Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:17 am

Good morning all

Hopefully someone can answer me a question in relation to proof for cohabitation

I understand about having all joint name stuff or mix with Individual things to prove this but

A) Can I include Ebills such as my mobile bills are only sent to me online and when I requested paper ones to be sent out to me I got "we're a online only company and don't do paper bills" USEFUL!!

B) I sent off for some old bills from my water company, they've arrived but they say "Date ****** - This is a copy bill" is that a issue?

Cheers :)

Robstin2014
United States of America

Re: Proof of Cohabitation

Post by Robstin2014 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:05 pm

A) As long as the bills / correspondence look similar to what it would when it gets sent through the post, this should be fine.

B) Do the copies of these bills state the period in which the bill was for or when it was due? If so, provided that this is clearly stated on the bill I cant imagine this would be a problem.

Moojs
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Moojs » Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:20 pm

Robstin2014 wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:05 pm
A) As long as the bills / correspondence look similar to what it would when it gets sent through the post, this should be fine.

B) Do the copies of these bills state the period in which the bill was for or when it was due? If so, provided that this is clearly stated on the bill I cant imagine this would be a problem.
Thankyou for your reply

Once printed they look like any other bills headed paper, address with my name and address etc account number etc 👌👍

B)indeed theyre a carbon copy of a real bill I have for a different month but with the "this is a copy bill" next to the date but bar that exactly the same

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:40 am

Moojs wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:20 pm
Robstin2014 wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:05 pm

Thankyou for your reply

Once printed they look like any other bills headed paper, address with my name and address etc account number etc 👌👍

B)indeed theyre a carbon copy of a real bill I have for a different month but with the "this is a copy bill" next to the date but bar that exactly the same
You will be OK on both points of your question.

Moojs
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

FLM (M) Date of application ?

Post by Moojs » Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:10 am

Good morning All,

Hopefully someone can help me again, I'm just getting some information so I can carry on sorting our cohabitation information

My wife when in the Philippines received her spouse visa February 2020 .. she came to the UK on the 6th March 2020 with the 33month visa (BRP expiry November 2022) so could someone tell me exactly when we can apply for her FLM (M) as I read we can apply 28days before expiry but at what point is the earliest we can apply ? anytime between 30 - 33 months?

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: FLM (M) Date of application ?

Post by Korekt » Tue Mar 15, 2022 8:40 am

Moojs wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:10 am
Good morning All,

Hopefully someone can help me again, I'm just getting some information so I can carry on sorting our cohabitation information

My wife when in the Philippines received her spouse visa February 2020 .. she came to the UK on the 6th March 2020 with the 33month visa (BRP expiry November 2022) so could someone tell me exactly when we can apply for her FLM (M) as I read we can apply 28days before expiry but at what point is the earliest we can apply ? anytime between 30 - 33 months?

The earliest you can apply is anytime, but ...
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Mar 16, 2022 12:59 am

Reasonable time to apply to avoid shortfall towards ILR SET M is 28days before completing 30months in UK counting from her date of initial entry into UK on spouse visa.
NB: NOT 28days before expiry of current leave.

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Mar 16, 2022 1:13 am

If possible, then apply after completing 30 months in the UK.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.