ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILE (ILR) for child born abroad UKVI decision making timing/process

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ja Sa
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

ILE (ILR) for child born abroad UKVI decision making timing/process

Post by Ja Sa » Tue Mar 15, 2022 9:42 am

Hi All,

Does anyone know what usually UKVI takes time to decide for a Settlement visa for a child born abroad to ILR parents? Due to a delay in visa decisions and work calls, I had to leave my wife and newborn back in India.

I have applied for a settlement visa (Non-priority)for my two-month-old daughter on 2nd Dec (Biometric on 11th Dec'21) from India, yet no decision has been made.

So far, I have had two emails;
One on 22nd Jan which says "online application been received at the UK Decision Making Centre" and
Second on 1st March, which says, "Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non-settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service) and settlement applications within 60 working days.
Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward, and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible."

Is there any way I can use any service to progress her visa faster?

I tried to check our timelines post but no luck.

Thanks in Advance

Haider81
Pakistan

Re: ILE (ILR) for child born abroad UKVI decision making timing/process

Post by Haider81 » Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:00 am

Applicants who applied after 10 December are facing this delay in Application, every one is worried about this situation and trying to contact UKVI about Applicantion update , as mostly Applicants have completed there 12 weeks 60 working days but still waiting and contacting home office.
You can check this thread to see replies by UKVI to different Applicants who completed 60 working days but still waiting , because UKVI currently priorities ukraine refugees applications......
Check this
immigration-for-family-members/applicat ... 5-100.html

Ja Sa
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Ja Sa » Tue Mar 15, 2022 11:38 am

Haider81 wrote:
Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:00 am
Applicants who applied after 10 December are facing this delay in Application, every one is worried about this situation and trying to contact UKVI about Applicantion update , as mostly Applicants have completed there 12 weeks 60 working days but still waiting and contacting home office.
You can check this thread to see replies by UKVI to different Applicants who completed 60 working days but still waiting , because UKVI currently priorities ukraine refugees applications......
Check this
immigration-for-family-members/applicat ... 5-100.html
Thanks very much, Haider for your quick response. Much appreciated, I think ill have to wait and nothing else now

Tasneempitha
India

Post by Tasneempitha » Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:04 pm

Hie Ja Sa! You can post your updates on the link Mr haider has given you above. All the other applicants post ther too!