ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sponsors saving required for Standard Visit Visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Pmcinnes
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Sponsors saving required for Standard Visit Visa

Post by Pmcinnes » Fri Mar 18, 2022 6:33 pm

Hi all,
My sibling and I are looking to sponsor your our parents Visit visa. They will be visiting my sister, my husband and I for one month. We are both working in the UK and we wondering how our parent's visa application will be impacted if we don't much saved in our saving accounts? My sibling has around £5K in her saving account and most of my monies are held on ISAs accounts, stocks and digital gold. We were hoping our six months salary slips and £3-4K in savings may be enough to prove financial stability to support our parents. Please can you advise if we both can sponsor our parents visa or will it be wiser for just my sister to be the sole sponsor? I am on spouse visa whilst my sibling is on Skilled worker visa.
Our dad is a retired govt employee and receives a pension every month. My mother owns a small business and has the business registration certificate and the annual tax payment receipts to proof her ties back home. She doesn't hold a business bank account as it was never required. Does she have to submit any other supporting documents? Additionally, both our parents own multiple properties to further strengthen their ties back home and a good reason to return after visiting us. Though we have collated our parents saving and fixed deposit bank statements, just wanted to know how important are our parents bank statements as my sibling and I are covering all their expenses, i.e tickets, accommodation, meals, health insurance and any other travelling cost within the UK?

AGM23
United Kingdom

Re: Sponsors saving required for Standard Visit Visa

Post by AGM23 » Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:07 am

You can include as many sponsors as you want and that should not have any negative impact on the outcome, however its your parents and their ties to their country of residence that matters the most, Include all of the property documents on their name, any property that they rent out and generate income from i.e. rental agreements, car registration documents, fixed deposits and definitely their bank statements (even if you are paying for their trip) that's because it shows their daily/monthly expenditures, which you would normally declare on the application so this is kind of a back up as well.

Hope this helps and good luck