ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR BRP Card Renewal(After 10 years)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

feigoronin

ILR BRP Card Renewal(After 10 years)

Post by feigoronin » Mon Mar 21, 2022 12:26 am

Wanted to know if anyone has applied for ILR BRP card renewal, which expires 10 years from date of issue, and how long does it take to arrive once the biometrics are submitted. Yes, I haven’t taken the British citizenship even though I have had ILR for 10 years. I made an online application for a new BRP card, £75 application fee, and submitted the biometric via UKVCAS on 25th Feb.

I started the application on UK Home office side(gov.uk) and was directed to UKVCAS site once I paid the fees to uploading documents and book I appointment for biometrics.

meself2
Ireland

Re: ILR BRP Card Renewal(After 10 years)

Post by meself2 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 12:39 am

This thread might be of interest to you - general-uk-immigration-forum/biometric- ... 25776.html
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

ywlgy
United Kingdom

Re: ILR BRP Card Renewal(After 10 years)

Post by ywlgy » Mon Mar 21, 2022 12:50 am

DISCLAIMER: Advice given is based on my past experience and/or my interpretation of Immigration Rules and UKVI documents.