ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

File Forwarded to Repatriation Department

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Malik10991
Mood:
Ireland

File Forwarded to Repatriation Department

Post by Malik10991 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:44 pm

Hi there folks,
I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I haven't seen anything in this regard. Now, let me put it down in short detail as to what happened:
When initial visa application was refused I was on a temporary stamp4 based on the fact that my father is British national.
I was told by my solicitor that we can go for a JR however, I needed to have a deportation letter before the JR could be filed.
Anyways, I had been waiting for that letter to come however, I received a letter from the EU treaty rights department , stating that my case might fall under chenchooliah ruling which requires a new set of immigration arrangements until that's being done by the government I'm being granted a temporary stamp1.
I have been since given extensions of the said stamp1 until now. I have recently received another letter from the EU treaty rights department stating that may case file has been forwarded to the Repatriation department and they have not given me any further extension or any explanations as to why my case has been forwarded to the other department whereas previously the EU Treaty Rights department has been granting me the extensions.
I hope anyone could shed some light on this as what to expect and what to do?
I'm attaching a picture of the letter as well for you guys to see.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: File Forwarded to Repatriation Department

Post by CR001 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:47 pm

I have removed the attachment as you have not blacked out the name of the person who sent the letter
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Malik10991
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Malik10991 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:51 pm

CR001 wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:47 pm
I have removed the attachment as you have not blacked out the name of the person who sent the letter
My bad will repost again after editing. Sorry :(

Malik10991
Mood:
Ireland

Post by Malik10991 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:55 pm

I was hoping that I could apply for an indefinite based on the temporary stamps as they count towards the reconable residence.
I believe there is prejudice against me to deliberately put gaps in the extension stamps so I couldn't apply for PR.
Just wanted to ask what should I do in this situation if I can take this matter to court or shall I wait and see what happens. If there is someone else who has experienced the same thing?
Kindly shed some light.
Kind Regards
Attachments
6802A557-7F48-4AEA-A8D1-180286E98531.jpeg
6802A557-7F48-4AEA-A8D1-180286E98531.jpeg (689.85 KiB) Viewed 828 times

meself2
Ireland

Post by meself2 » Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:01 pm

Do you mean you want to apply for a 8 year Stamp 5?
It might be forwarded as Britain is no longer in EU and stay related to it doesn't fall under EU law, but that's just my guess.
Not a qualified immigration adviser. Use links and references given to gain confirmation and/or extra information.

dubnew
Ireland

Post by dubnew » Mon Mar 21, 2022 7:58 pm

Malik10991 wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:44 pm
Hi there folks,
I'm sorry if this has been asked before but I haven't seen anything in this regard. Now, let me put it down in short detail as to what happened:
When initial visa application was refused I was on a temporary stamp4 based on the fact that my father is British national.
I was told by my solicitor that we can go for a JR however, I needed to have a deportation letter before the JR could be filed.
Anyways, I had been waiting for that letter to come however, I received a letter from the EU treaty rights department , stating that my case might fall under chenchooliah ruling which requires a new set of immigration arrangements until that's being done by the government I'm being granted a temporary stamp1.
I have been since given extensions of the said stamp1 until now. I have recently received another letter from the EU treaty rights department stating that may case file has been forwarded to the Repatriation department and they have not given me any further extension or any explanations as to why my case has been forwarded to the other department whereas previously the EU Treaty Rights department has been granting me the extensions.
I hope anyone could shed some light on this as what to expect and what to do?
I'm attaching a picture of the letter as well for you guys to see.
Hi,

When did u receive stamp1 first and EU treaty rights was granting you since then ?

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:15 pm

Why were you refused?
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors